[Fedora-livecd-list] project status

Darko Ilic darko.ilic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 00:12:04 UTC 2005

Hey guys,

I have something! It`s not much, but it`s something...

I have a system that uses anaconda for installation (installation is
performed in chroot env, from running system), and a collection of
scripts that make that system able to run with readonly root (basicly,
I reworked readonly-root stuff from stateless project).

The system is in _very_ early stage of development, but it has basic
functionality. For those of you that would like to check it out,
here`s the url: http://www.eestec.org.yu/darko/fedora-livecd.tar.gz

I can`t wait to hear your comments :)

--
Darko