[Fedora-livecd-list] Fatal error: anaconda returned non zero (65280) exit code

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 19:21:04 UTC 2005

On 12/3/05, J. Hartline <jasperhartline at adelphia.net> wrote:
> I'm imagining you did not patch Anaconda.
> I could be mistaken, maybe wait for more input.
> Verify you patched anaconda.py and flags.py

yes its true i didnt patch it.
but  now i got these
[root at goorah ~]# patch -b /usr/sbin/anaconda
/usr/share/kadischi/patches/anaconda.patch
patch: **** Can't open patch file
/usr/share/kadischi/patches/anaconda.patch : No such file or directory
[root at goorah ~]# patch -b /usr/lib/anaconda/flags.py
/usr/share/kadischi/patches/flags.py.patch
patch: **** Can't open patch file
/usr/share/kadischi/patches/flags.py.patch : No such file or directory

Chitlesh GOORAH
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com