[Fedora-livecd-list] Need help!!!

Hai Tien Nguyen xayenloc at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 09:09:12 UTC 2005

Hello everybody,
  Curently, im using Windows XP, now i have intended remove Windows XP Operation System, and then install the others Operation System, pls let me know the best OS of Linux, but now i dont know any more about Linux, please guide me step by step to do it
  for example: makes boot CDs, or how to install new Operation System?,
  how to remove Windows XP?
  how to take files to installs... etc...
  Thanks for read this quesstion, and i hope all you help me to complete installation
  Best regards
  Nguyen Hai