[Fedora-livecd-list] Article for fedoranews.org ...

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sun Jul 17 19:40:39 UTC 2005

Hi

>I`ve also included a reference to the fedora livecd project.

Dont see any content on the page

>hoping not having done something inappropiate,
>Dirk

A note thats is something in development and a warning that is currently
only a advanced preview for experts who might be willing to
contribute(with pointers on getting involved) and not a final end user
version would be a good thing. It should generally be viewed of as a
enthusiastic message listing out possibilities with the rationale behind
each of the options and decisions being made so people can understand
clearly whats happening

regards
Rahul