[Fedora-livecd-list] Installation CD build scripts.

I don't know who to talk to about this, I'll ask here,

Red Hat obviously builds their installation ISO files, including
applying the kernel and ISOLinux bootloader.

I know that the ia64, ppc/nSeries cd boot scripts must be somewhere
also.  I'd like to integrate these into the anaconda scripts.

Where are these scripts ?  Can I use them ?

Wade

--
Wade Mealing
Red Hat Global Support Services