[Fedora-livecd-list] custom kernel

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 14:51:36 UTC 2005

That looks like a decent source to me.

Sorry for the quietness on this list lately.  The lead on the project has
stepped away, and we really haven't had anyone step up yet to take his
place.  We're in a bit of a quiet period right now, it seems.

Some good news: it looks like we'll be getting a kernel with squashfs into
the Fedora Core pipeline in the near future.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan