[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi error

Skunk Worx skunkworx at verizon.net
Wed Oct 12 08:46:07 UTC 2005

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> So I get this when trying to build the initrd:
>
> ===
> making initrd image
> /tmp/livecd-build_no12/system/lib/modules/None is not a directory.

This is reported in the bugzilla. The only clue I have so far is
attempting to run Kadischi on a yum (or otherwise) updated FC4 box
appears to cause this problem.

I just installed box stock FC4 on an old K6 I have laying around and it
created the iso fine. Will yum update the box tomorrow and see if it
breaks Kadischi.

If it's not this it could be architecture or configuration related. Will
post more when I know more...

--
SW