[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi error

Skunk Worx skunkworx at verizon.net
Thu Oct 13 06:11:04 UTC 2005

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Skunk Worx wrote:
>

>>Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
>>
>>>So I get this when trying to build the initrd:
>>>
>>>===
>>>making initrd image
>>>/tmp/livecd-build_no12/system/lib/modules/None is not a directory.
>>>

>>This is reported in the bugzilla. The only clue I have so far is
>>attempting to run Kadischi on a yum (or otherwise) updated FC4 box
>>appears to cause this problem.
>>
>>I just installed box stock FC4 on an old K6 I have laying around and it
>>created the iso fine. Will yum update the box tomorrow and see if it
>>breaks Kadischi.
>

> Try just updating the kernel first.  At least we might be able to isolate
> the problem that way.

still working through the latest kernel:

$ uname -a
Linux wombat 2.6.13-1.1526_FC4 #1 Wed Sep 28 19:15:03 EDT 2005 i586 i586
i386 GNU/Linux

I have a local repo so I will probably go for a full update tomorrow
night and see if it breaks.

If anyone wants me to try another set of pkgs. post a reply...

--
SW