[Fedora-livecd-list] 1st problem....

Darren Humphrey dhumphre at simulation.com
Fri Sep 23 17:51:14 UTC 2005

Thanks, I did indeed need to patch anaconda.  The documentation is a bit
fuzzy since you have to jump to the appendix and back to do it, which is
why I missed it the first time.

Now I get an exception from anaconda when I try to run with
kickstart.    Maybe it's my kickstart file?  A 'typical' kickstart file
would be a good addition to the docs.  Sure I could try to understand all
the kickstart options, but for people who want a fast start, a kickstart
file that works would be a good jumping off point.

Also, I get a bunch of warnings about packages that are needed by other
packages.  Since I installed everything from the FC4 CDs, I assume these
are harmless?

Since I got the exception, I tried an interactive install.  That seems to
work so far.  I started a build and it made it to the part where it's
compressing the tree.  My build box is a PII 450, so it might take a while :)

Also, for whatever reason, my X windows mouse cursor disappears after I try
to run kadischi in command line mode.

Darren Humphrey