[Fedora-livecd-list] authconfig could not be executed

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Wed Apr 12 17:14:58 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 08:14 -0500, Jasper O'neal Hartline wrote:
> Ingo Schaefer wrote:
>
> >I have to apologize.
> >
> >It seems my repository was not complete and anaconda therefore failed to
> >install some of the packages.
> >

> That is what it looks like to me also.
> In any case 04userconfig.py was checking the host rather than the target.
> Thanks.

The current check is a little bit off.  When os.path.join() normalizes
and combines paths, it interprets a leading '/' as always referencing
the root directory.  So
sysdir='/var/kiosktmp'
os.path.join(sysdir, '/usr/sbin/lokkit') => /usr/sbin/lokkit
os.path.join(sysdir, 'usr/sbin/lokkit') => /var/kiosktmp/usr/sbin/lokkit

-Toshio