output redistribution issues again, was Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi: roadmap from Board meeting ?

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 18 08:17:26 UTC 2006

Hello,
Should I consider this as solved/answered ?

Nevertheless, I remind that if Kadischi/Legal wiki page isn't clear
enough, please say so and propose how it can be improved.

If you are having problem understanding a kadischi related wiki page,
then maybe somebody else will too. So let's work together and reduce
confusion.

Chitlesh