[Fedora-livecd-list] [Fwd: [stateless] readonly-root support]

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 20:02:14 UTC 2006

Per Bill's mail (below), basic readonly root support is now in the
development tree.  I have a working live CD that boots to a login prompt
with a root user basically with the bits I sent mail about earlier in
the week.  I'm currently in the progress of pushing that to
hg.fedoraproject.org, which should hopefully be done shortly (I'll send
a follow-up mail with some info once it's up)

Also, I've got a test going now with more of a desktop install to see
how that's looking while at the same time trying to get rid of the need
for a special hacked anaconda and booty package

Jeremy