output redistribution issues again, was Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi: roadmap from Board meeting ?

Chris Negus cnegus at rucls.net
Tue Apr 25 14:05:35 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 23:41 -0700, Skunk Worx wrote:
> Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> > Hold it, hold it, hold it.
>  From an end user perspective, I'd like to see a final word on the
> Kadischi project stating that kadischi users can make isos and keep
> Fedora logos and trademarks intact...even when we include our
> proprietary kernel drivers and software.

I strongly agree. I think forcing people to remove trademarks will lose
a lot of "you can do this with Fedora technology" good PR. It will
remove the Fedora presence from live CDs made by good citizens who want
to showcase their own applications (and probably spout good words about
Fedora in the process).

-- Chris Negus