[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: Hosting your LiveCD

amrobot amrobot at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 13 22:05:19 UTC 2006

Hello,

It will likely be a week or two, I've identified the project I'd like to
include, I just need to find a hard drive (I have one that will be
available to me within a week), install Fedora on it, and then likely
use kadischi (or a kadischi like method) to create it.

I've worked with remastering Knoppix before, and I'd like to try using
fedora for a liveCD..

Eventually, I may suggest some possible changes to kadischi (if they are
amenable), or maybe take what I've done to automate remastering knoppix
(and changing it for fedora) and post that on sourceforge..

Menno Slaats also suggested that I try sourceforge, I might see what the
parameters are to submit to their site.

Thank you for your help!  I'll post to the list when I've got a version
that looks like it works well.

-Roy