[Fedora-livecd-list] CALL for Testing: kadischi under 64 bit hardware

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Sat Aug 26 21:00:19 UTC 2006

Right now we are investigating x86_64 Live builds that fail when in the
initrd phase.
It has been suggested to us that x86_64 may require an initramfs not an
initrd, it is unclear.

I can send a patch later if you wish that uses initramfs rather than an
initrd if you are willing to
apply it to the current CVS of Kadischi and test it there locally for us.

J. Hartline