[Fedora-livecd-list] Hybrid initramfs busybox/nash x86 and x86_64 testers

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 29 01:54:41 UTC 2006

Hehe.. I can see the scrunching on your face now..
It was actually simple to do, it should fix the problem with x86_64
bootstraps.
I slimmed the livecd-mkinitrd.sh (mkinitrd) script WAY down in the process.

This doesn't mean much but I think we can probably do as you suggest and
use /sbin/mkinitrd on the host.
I'll experiment with this soon after I get done with a current tester on
x86_64.

J. Hartline