[Fedora-livecd-list] Problems on a very current FC6

Brian Dykstra bdykstra at virtualwar.com
Fri Dec 1 02:58:36 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thursday 30 November 2006 20:57, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
>> libbdevid should come from the mkinitrd package on FC6.
>>
>> I had kadischi working on FC6 soon after FC6 was released. Â Haven't
>> tried it again lately.
>
> parted was bumped, mkisofs and such hasn't been yet, which
> anaconda/kadischi
> would need.  I ran into this while running pungi.

Jesse,

I suspected it might be a versioning problem.  I noticed on one of the bug
summaries that there was a problem with parted versions and a few other
related packages.

Does this mean I'm dead in the water until the rpms get caught up or is
there some sort of workaround I could try?

Did your kadischi work on a base FC6 release (before a bunch of the patches)?

Thanks

BD