[Fedora-livecd-list] How to use liveusb.sh

Chris & Melinda LaForce cdlaforc at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 7 05:14:34 UTC 2006

Hello,
  I am very interested in install FC6 to my usb memory key.  I would
very much appreciate it if someone could explain to me the use of the
liveusb.sh script.  I'm kind of confused on the parameters of package
and group and how to pass them in, and anything that needs to be done
manually before running this script, like what should the usb key be
formatted as(ext3)?

  My hope is to get this running and install Cisco Vpn client on it.  Is
that possible and would I do that after staging the usb key or is that
something I need to incorporate into the liveusb.sh script.
Thanks for any help on this subject.

Chris.