[Fedora-livecd-list] kadischi live cd build errors [solved] + unoffical repository

Davide Marchi danjde at msw.it
Thu Dec 7 12:00:58 UTC 2006

> Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:26:52 -0500
> From: Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>
> Subject: Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] kadischi live cd build errors
> To: fedora-livecd-list at redhat.com
>
> On Wednesday 06 December 2006 05:43, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
>
>> > If you're on x86_64, I compiled a new mkinitrd that may help:
>> > https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-livecd-list/2006-December/msg00004.h
>> >tml
>> >
>> > Brian, did the packages help you? Â Are you i386 or x86_64? Â (Ingo, I
>> > confirm this parted/mkinitrd mismatch on i386 as well as x86_64)
>> >
>> > If neither of you are on x86_64, you may have to recompile the srpm for
>> > i386. Â You can find the srpm here:
>> > http://www.tiki-lounge.com/~toshio/fedora/mkinitrd-5.1.19-1.0.0.1.src.rpm
>>

> Or just use the mkinitrd from updates-testing.
i've installed the mkinitrd from updates-testing, (and two dipendencies
of them..now i don remember..GASP!), and now it works fine;-)

very very thanks!! (a lot!)

for the second question on object, i would want to ask to you:
how to add unofficial repository on to the initially phase of re-build?? Where is the repo.conf, if this exist?

many thanks, again;-)

ciao!

--

cosmogonia <http://www.cosmogonia.org/>