[Fedora-livecd-list] Intenet access with LiveCD?

Jim Dever jdever at triad.rr.com
Thu Dec 28 02:30:26 UTC 2006

Thomas Chung wrote:

> I'm not sure if this will help but please refer to:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasChung/LiveCD

Thanks!  I found your well written wiki earlier and at least it gave me
something to try before asking.  Unfortunately I've tried configuring
both for DHCP and a static IP and the internet is still unreachable.
The RUNNING attribute never appears on ifconfig.

I may not be doing the static config properly though as I'm not sure
what to use for the domain in the "search" keyword in /etc/resolve.conf.
 Maybe knowing this would help.

Any other ideas greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

--