[Fedora-livecd-list] New CVS maintainer

Hi folks,

A bit of movement after last nights meeting, Elliot Lee has granted me cvsdevel access for kadischi, I already have pointers from Chitlesh for some things waiting to get into CVS, any more from anyone else? including KADISCHI in the title would be helpful.

I'm not going to rush to fix (or break!) anything especially as I've only got kadischi installed on FC5 not on FC4 yet.

Obviouwly kadischi on FC4 is still going to require patches to anaconda and I can't change that, but I hope to incorporate Jasper's patch(es) so that on FC5 (where anaconda patches are no longer required) patches to the kadischi are also no longer required by the user.

Bear with me ...

Andy.