[Fedora-livecd-list] New CVS maintainer

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 2 19:24:38 UTC 2006

Andy Burns wrote:

> Hi folks,
> Obviouwly kadischi on FC4 is still going to require patches to
> anaconda and I can't change that, but I hope to incorporate Jasper's
> patch(es) so that on FC5 (where anaconda patches are no longer
> required) patches to the kadischi are also no longer required by the
> user.

The kadischi-nokernel.patch needs to go into CVS, regardless of the
Fedora Core platform.
I'll be submitting a patch to the Anaconda devs later, hopefully it'll
get accepted, at which time
kadischi-fc5tx.patch can also be merged.

These files can be found in the bugzilla, just do a search for "Kadischi".

J. Hartline