Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] New CVS maintainer

Andy Burns wrote:

Hi folks,
Obviouwly kadischi on FC4 is still going to require patches to anaconda and I can't change that, but I hope to incorporate Jasper's patch(es) so that on FC5 (where anaconda patches are no longer required) patches to the kadischi are also no longer required by the user.

The kadischi-nokernel.patch needs to go into CVS, regardless of the Fedora Core platform. I'll be submitting a patch to the Anaconda devs later, hopefully it'll get accepted, at which time
kadischi-fc5tx.patch can also be merged.

These files can be found in the bugzilla, just do a search for "Kadischi".

J. Hartline