Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi under FC5tx

J. Hartline wrote:

A patch submitted to the anaconda devs has made it into anaconda-10.91.14-1
which allows Kadischi to be used without patching Anaconda by users, and without
the --livecd switch, eliminating the partitioning screens.
This of course only applies to FC5 Test platform testers.

I saw that in the buildsys mail this morning, my mirror not synched up yet, but I'll certainly give it a try asap ...