[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi & DVD repo media

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 13 17:58:31 UTC 2006

Hi.
The issue regarding using Kadischi with DVD repository media has been
resolved.
For users under FC5t2 or t3 and Anaconda 10.92.0-1 this has been resolved.

For users under Fedora Core 4, I will attach a patch, if you wish to use
DVD repo media
with Kadischi under Fedora Core 4, please apply liberally.
I doubt this patch will make it within the CVS, as Andy Burns has
stated, the CVS as it is will be where
we draw the "line in the sand".
Work should be focused on FC5(tx) final for usability, and this was one
of my major concerns.
Application for Fedora Core 4 users would be similar to the following:
patch -b /usr/lib/anaconda/instdata.py
/path/to/patch/kadischi-anaconda-fc4-nodvd.patch
against anaconda-10.2.1.5-2 (FC4).

Thanks.
J. Hartline