[Fedora-livecd-list] Custom version of anaconda?

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 19:50:19 UTC 2006

Andy Burns wrote:

>     "Yet another thing you would have to do in order
>     to run the application is to patch anaconda"

OK, one hunk of the patch wouldn't directly apply to FC5's anaconda, but
it was trivial to apply it by hand, kadischi then runs and starts
anaconda, but gets to a "Partitioning Type" screen where it won't accept
any of the options, presumably due to changes in FC5's anaconda more
steps need to be skipped?

I tried copying some of the "likely" looking dispatch.skipStep() calls
from the "if flags.rootpath" statement, but my stumbles weren't good
enough, any suggestions (either on what to try, or on how to trace what
anaconda is doing)