[Fedora-livecd-list] Run with it!

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 00:21:17 UTC 2006

> > Is it really a liveCD project? what is the real name of this project?
> kadischi is the name of the project to write the livecd generator.

Among the various Fedora projects ( extras, Marketing ..)  from
people.redhat.com/sundaram/Fedora.sxi there isn't yet a "Kadischi
Project".

Our first step should first identify "officially" the "Kadischi
Project" as one of Fedora Projects.

Secondly, in the wiki we have :
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi ( & co )
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LiveCD
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DerivedDistributions/LiveCDs

Since these come from the "Kadischi Project", I propose that all the
above pages be the children of a "KadischiProject" (homepage). Just to
get things centralized. If somehow these mentioned wikipages are
related to other projects, please inform me.

If there's no objection about it, Ill modify it as stated above.

In the wiki, the "KadischiProject" does not have a category. Can we
have one for it? how?

Though we don't have a maintainer, are we going to have a weekly
meeting tomorrow as stated in the wiki at 13 GMT ?

> I believe you can do this as long as you have a wiki account. Click around
> on the icons a bit ;)
I guess its the "subscribe" :)

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com