[Fedora-livecd-list] kadischi rpm & kadischi's TODO

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 11 07:47:40 UTC 2006

Yes. Among other things I believe getting Anaconda patches to patch
clean on Fedora Core 5 stock is very important.
Last I remember is Anaconda was _going_ to recieve these changes,
however with nothing being said on this list more about it
I don't know anyting myself.

So, yes and no. Regardless of the patches, a kadischi rpm can be built,
the patches included with kadischi patch cleanly with Fedora Core 4's
Anaconda, even the latest update. Maybe this will change by Fedora Core
5, maybe it won't.
So modifications of existing patches, getting the changes in new
Anaconda releases, whatever it takes to get kadischi to run properly
using a Fedora Core 5 stock repository, and within Fedora Core 5.