[Fedora-livecd-list] Run with it!

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Wed Jan 11 08:04:31 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> > > Is it really a liveCD project? what is the real name of this project?
> > kadischi is the name of the project to write the livecd generator.

> Among the various Fedora projects ( extras, Marketing ..)  from
> people.redhat.com/sundaram/Fedora.sxi there isn't yet a "Kadischi
> Project".
>
> Our first step should first identify "officially" the "Kadischi
> Project" as one of Fedora Projects.

> Secondly, in the wiki we have :
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi ( & co )
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LiveCD

These two can be combined.  Kadischi should be the primary page, and
LiveCD can be a redirect to it.  Get the content all on Kadischi and let
me know if you need help setting up the redirect.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DerivedDistributions/LiveCDs

This really isn't related to Kadischi, and should be left as it is.
> Since these come from the "Kadischi Project", I propose that all the
> above pages be the children of a "KadischiProject" (homepage). Just to
> get things centralized. If somehow these mentioned wikipages are
> related to other projects, please inform me.
>
> If there's no objection about it, Ill modify it as stated above.

> In the wiki, the "KadischiProject" does not have a category. Can we
> have one for it? how?

You do not need "KadischiProject" as a category, but rather
"CategoryKadischi".  I'll try to have that category created for you by
the time you read this message.  :-)