[Fedora-livecd-list] Run with it!

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 01:34:25 UTC 2006

> I think we should be careful of this.  Kadischi is a good code name, but
> people need to know what a project does, if possible.  This is all about
> "a Fedora-based Live CD."  Why shouldn't we call it the Fedora Live CD
> project?

Hello Greg, lately I was working hard to give Kadischi another look
(on the wiki). Ok i agree that the Kadischi Project isn't mature
enough.

As you can see in the wiki page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi
the title is "Kadischi : The Fedora Live CD Project" (proposed by Hartline)

> But I welcome this discussion.  If a strong lead wants to step up and can:
>
> * Run the meeting;
> * Maintain the wiki;
> * Do some coding;

I can do the first too. Once my exams over, Ill be working on the some
coding (light).
Have a look at the wiki page of kadischi.

Ive even started a screenshot guide usage of kadischi here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ChitleshGoorah/KadischiScreenshots
but will only be completed in a week or two.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com