Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Run with it!

Excellent. I had come across something on Kadischi a while ago, and for some reason I had the impression it was someones name.
Thank you for clarifications.

J. Hartline

Elliot Lee wrote:

Kadischi is just a random word I made up for Darko that included the
string 'disc'.  It's not /intentionally/ someone's last name, although if
I have offended a Mr. Kadischi, I apologize. :)

Best,
-- Elliot