[Fedora-livecd-list] Newbie question...

Matt Bird lsl at manasystems.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 18:35:06 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Lurking around for a while and have just started playing with
kadischi, building my first iso about 5 mins ago!

Basically I want to create a custom bootdisk using standard fedora
packages defined in a kickstart profile.  So far so good, I know
enough about kickstart this isnt a problem, the only thing I cant
figure out, and this is where is gets laim :-)   is is it possible to
change the background image (gnome).  I was thinking of using either
kickstart post_install or kadischi post install scripts to change
/usr/share/backgrounds/images/default.png to my own version before
compression. Basically what im asking is, is this a workable method,
which of the two scripts would be best, or is there another, better
way of doing it.

Thanks
Matt