[Fedora-livecd-list] A Kadischi script and FC5 Question

Matt Bird mb at manasystems.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 08:55:13 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Further to my earlier 'newbie' email  Im progressing quite quickly with
developing 'my' live CD version.  Ive written a quick Perl script that
sets the Gnome desktop image and changes the run level of the Live CD.
Im sure most of the list members here consider it old news, but
hopefully someone will benefit.  The script can be found on

 *http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MattBird
*
The FC5 question relates to this sentence in the Kadischi/FAQ;

"For users trying out development(FC5tx), use:

createrepo <basedir>/<productpath>/RPMS"

Could someone confirm that this is the same method (and createrepo
software) used in Redhat Enterprise 3  (and I assume 4)  as this is what
I currently use for maintaining a range of Update/Patch repositories  in
the course of my day job.

Thanks

Matt

**