[Fedora-livecd-list] Time to pick the weekly meeting back up?

Michael Kearey mkearey at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 23:46:59 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 23:01 +0100, tony wrote:
> Le vendredi 20 janvier 2006 à 02:39 +0530, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
>
> > >Looks like we're getting some critical mass here again.  The list has been
> > >quite active, I know a couple of Red Hat engineers have approached me
> > >personally with their interest in contributing, and we've got lots and
> > >lots of community interest here.
> > >
> > >What we don't yet have:
> > >  * A set of "authoritative" Live CDs created by this project,
>
> Meaning? I did a minimal FC4 LiveCD second time around that is easy as
> long as you stick to Fedora packages. What is hard is moving away from
> the Fedora kernels. Everything else just works as long as you RTFM

The meaning of "* A set of "authoritative" Live CDs created by this
project" is ( my definition here!!) a set of ready to download, ready
and working LiveCD's so that people may grab them and run them.

These CD's need to adequately demonstrate what Fedora Core is, since
that is one of the most common uses of a LiveCD :).

Cheers,
Michael