Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] "Notes" from today's "meeting"

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

Yes. can you build one ? my objective is to get a livecd that has lots
of hardware support. wireless, bluetooth,sound (ogg of course), init5
, openoffice,

Meanwhile that we are enhancing Kadischi's code, other users can
download a Fedora Live cd and see who Kadischi is improving.
What the kernel supports is the support included I'm sure.
I really do not think anything third party, even if it is OSS would be in a Fedora Core LiveCD or DVD.
We'll see I suppose.
I don't know why though we'd build a FC4 CD even with all updated compoinents if FC5 is on the horizon.