Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Schedule Topics

Jeremy Katz wrote:

Unless there's a valid reason not to use --rootpath, it's probably
better to use it.  This will require a little bit of work to get the
step skipping correct for the changes in anaconda in FC5

I've been juggling FC5tx around, and I see no reason why rootpath will not work.
A few things like you stated should be changed however, most notably the
reaching a partitioning screen.

* implement SquashFS (right now it works with zisofs)

This will require implementing xattrs for squashfs -- I know the
maintainer has thought about it, but I don't think he's really started
working on it.
Could you elaborate shortly on why xattrs is neccessary for utilizing SquashFS?

J. Hartline