[Fedora-livecd-list] Call for Testing: Kadischi.py

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 4 09:16:32 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

> I have adopted Jeremy's style and rewrote the today's kadischi.py cvs
> version.
>
> Before committing to cvs, I'm calling to test it for
> * smp
> * Xen
> * kickstart file
> * fc6t1

The two things I notice are broken are the SMP, or UP and SMP kernel
installs and
we are entering interactive modes while using kickstart files. This
shouldn't happen.

I think we can probably commit the new rewritten kadischi.py provided
and work on these problems
as we continue. If this is not a problem I can commit this later today.

J. Hartline