Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] integrating packages from extras in comps.xml

Hello,

On 16/06/06, Jasper O'neal Hartline <jasperhartline adelphia net> wrote:
While we can go into a bit of detail on customization, I do not think it
is our
focus to be doing the customization, you are free to write a script and
submit it to
USer Contributions part of the wiki, though it isn't Kadischi's focus to
do this for the user.
Yes, I'll try to do that since I want to have a LiveDVD with a couple
of packages from Extras and if it's possible to automate this it will
be great. On the other hand anaconda will be able to do that in some
time, anyone following anaconda-dev?
--
Cheers,
Filip