Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] spec file : corrections needed

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

E: kadischi arch-dependent-file-in-usr-share
/usr/share/kadischi/install/scanswap
This package installs an ELF binary in the /usr/share
hierarchy, which is reserved for architecture-independent files.

E: kadischi arch-dependent-file-in-usr-share
/usr/share/kadischi/initrd/find-live-cd
This package installs an ELF binary in the /usr/share
hierarchy, which is reserved for architecture-independent files.

We can put these in /usr/lib/kadischi perhaps, they aren't libraries but /usr/bin/kadischi.d doesn't seem right to me.
What do you think?