[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: FE Package Status of Jun 18, 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 18 09:20:10 UTC 2006

On 6/18/06, Michael J. Knox <michael at knox.net.nz> wrote:
> FE Package Status of Jun 18, 2006

> Owners file stats:
>   - 1867 packages
>   - 38 orphans
>   - 43 packages not available in extras devel or release

>      cgoorah at yahoo dot com dot au            kadischi

As for Kadischi, we are working on it internally on cvs, but yet we
can't call it stable enough to package it for release.

I was thinking why not make it available on extras-development.
Perhaps that could bring more testers (since we need testers who have
64 bit machines) and more contributors to push things forward quickly.

Does it break any FE policies if we (from kadischi) start packaging
kadischi for only and only extras-development ?

Chitlesh Goorah
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com