[Fedora-livecd-list] Will LiveCD development support HDD installs?

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Tue Jun 27 17:34:42 UTC 2006

Hi.

This is rather a question for Jeremy directly:
Will the mercurial development progress
soon suport SquashFS, and installations to HDD from the LiveCD, in the
event the LiveCD
package is installed to the LiveCD and with it's
payload?

I have some simple patch to Anaconda that enables this for Kadischi,
though there is already LiveCD stuff going on in Anaconda.
I'm curious if you have any suggestions or comments on these two things,
as I would be glad to work on some of it.

Any suggestions as of the moment?

J. Hartline