Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] A French Fedora LiveCD.

J. Hartline wrote:

We need a standard guest account, someone who isn't UID/GID 0.

I have suggested this already at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi/Schedule

I'm also curious, is this "Official" Fedora Core media?

Not sure what you mean by that but it is just something Chitlesh has produced. Not a formal project level effort. There isnt much need to differentiate between these now though. Once a suitable version for general users is released we can endorse the effort as a formal one if required.

I was unaware anything test would be used for anything, as it is for developers and testers or bug trackers only.

Can you elaborate.

A test version of the current development tree as a live CD.

--
Rahul