[Fedora-livecd-list] A French Fedora LiveCD.

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 2 12:02:56 UTC 2006

J. Hartline wrote:

> We need a standard guest account, someone who isn't UID/GID 0.

I have suggested this already at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi/Schedule

> I'm also curious, is this "Official" Fedora Core media?

Not sure what you mean by that but it is just something Chitlesh has
produced. Not a formal project level effort. There isnt much need to
differentiate between these now though.  Once a suitable version for
general users is released we can endorse the effort as a formal one if
required.

> I was unaware anything test would be used for anything, as it is for
> developers and testers or bug trackers only.
>
> Can you elaborate.

A test version of the current development tree as a live CD.

--
Rahul