[Fedora-livecd-list] A French Fedora LiveCD.

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 2 12:18:46 UTC 2006

> We need a standard guest account, someone who isn't UID/GID 0.
> I'm also curious, is this "Official" Fedora Core media?
> I was unaware anything test would be used for anything, as it is for
> developers and testers or bug trackers only.

As I said before, my aim to build an OFFICIAL Livecd for the Fedora Project.

But still, we have a long way to go.
My test releases are meant for giving us some directions which we need
to give a close look at.
It is not ready yet for stable usage. As Rahul said, it hasnt yet be a
formal project level.

This is what Im trying to do. With my test releases, step by step Im
starting to attract attention to this project and prepare ground for
the Official media.

E.g:
having a server to allow downloads
keeping our slow development in the right track
preparing promotional material for the Official media
etc

it is also a way for brainstorming.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com