Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Xen patch = corrupt kernel

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

Hello

This is what Im having too. The kadischi works fine, but it wont boot.
You tricked me there for a second, I thought that bugzilla reference was to a bug you filed. If you could file a bug, and reference the b.r.c entry with that patch please.

I would also like to know some more details, how is the kernel "corrupt"?
J. Hartline