Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Suggestion: Optimizing LiveCD-speed

On 3/7/06, Filip Tsachev <filip tsachev gmail com> wrote:
> Is there a relatively new srpm hosted somewhere?

im quoting from jasper's email:

Chitlesh, you were also talking about users not having CVS access, or
it being blocked..
I have put together an SRPM and RPM for kadischi.
You can find them here: http://autopsy.thetabox.org/SRPMS and
http://autopsy.thetabox.org/RPMS/i386
if you want to direct users towards those, that should be sufficient,
and more reliable/productive than just a CVS tar.gz for download.
I've used Kadischi's version as sta6ted and pl4 in the release. (For
patchlevel).
If you have any patches or features you want to include in here, just
send them with an explanation
and I'll rebuild and re-upload the SRPM and RPM.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com