Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] A French Fedora LiveCD.

Filip Tsachev wrote:

2006/3/2, Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh fedoraproject org>:
snip
Finally, there is A livecd based on the Fedora Core 5 Test 3 available
snip
Ill replace the iso during the weekend by an ENGLISH version.
Nice! How is the ENG version going? I'm so busy these days, I'll try
to find some time to build one of my own and I'll host it on a web
server.

If the images are a combination of packages only from the Fedora Core and Fedora Extras repositories, there might be some space available within fedoraproject.org. Write to fedora-websites list about getting some storage space if you are interested in that.

--
Rahul