[Fedora-livecd-list] A French Fedora LiveCD.

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 8 13:29:22 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

>I have the english version ready, but I dont have any server for upload :(
>
>--
>http://clunixchit.blogspot.com

When did you build a LiveCD?
Did you send out any email asking if anyone had anything to contribute,
or is this -your- LiveCD?

I think before a LiveCD is produced for the Fedora Project (Even if it
employs test packages, from FC5 Test 3)
we need to have these taken care of:
Auto login into Fedora with fedora as the default user name.
Provide fedora and root usernames with blank passwords. Security is not
a concern for a Live CD
Add some good introductory and promotional material in a desktop folder
by default
provide a Fedora introduction in the bootup prompt by default

Among other things.
If these are already finished please update the Kadischi/Schedule.

J. Hartline