Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] A French Fedora LiveCD.

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

What is non community driven here? Chitlesh is trying to get a Live CD and we can evaluate and fix any issues after testing it out. If there are security concerns help by providing feedback and patches.

Ok. It just seemed a bit akward you know, Chitlesh having an English CD "ready" and I don't remember seeing anything on the list about it. I read the thread about the French CD.

Thanks.
J. Hartline