Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] A French Fedora LiveCD.

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

When he created a French language CD, many people including me asked for a English language CD since it would appeal to larger audience. We discussed this in #fedora-mktg channel. Not all discussions happen in the list. I dont think thats awkward at all. What is the issue here?

There is no issue.
If the outlook on the Kadischi and Fedora Core LiveCD and DVD projects
has changed, I am all for it. +1 for Fedora Core.
Thanks.
J. Hartline