[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi - busybox-anaconda

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 12 22:35:35 UTC 2006

Hi.
Is anyone aware of/if busybox-anaconda when job control option for ash
was turned
off? I see in even the Fedora Core 4 latest busybox-anaconda that this
option is not set.

I'm curious if anyone on the list knows if or when this was disabled.
I am pretty sure it is the culprit of the problem I am running into as
of now.

Xen kernels are installed and the initrd is created fine, along with
doing everything neccessary
in install-boot.sh.. upon bootstrapping the CD using the Xen kernel
halting occurs as soon as
ash, busybox.anaconda's builtin feature is invoked.
Jeremy could possibly provide some information on this issue.

The message I am getting is: /bin/sh: could not access tty: job control
turned off.
Other than that, invoking /linuxrc by hand continues the process though
I believe
this problem needs to be investigated, of course we cannot invoke
linuxrc by hand.

J. Hartline