[Fedora-livecd-list] kadischi+kickstart is broken how exactly?

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 14 19:40:08 UTC 2006

> Sure, this is a good idea with any rapidly developing project.
> However, I've personally decided to contribute a RPM and SRPM
> and will keep it up to date, in fact I'll probably rebuild it again
> along with supply a FC4 RPM.
> (Meaning it should be used on FC4, not that it is an Official package).
>
> Where Kadischi is now, I do not see any benefit in having nightly
> tarballs, or RPMs
> generated. Maybe someone else does.. I doubt it.

True, kadischi isn't a rapidly developing project yet.
if the CVS version is tuned for FC5, I don't see the use of having
daily rpms, since most of the updates will be commited to CVS directly
or on the Kadischi/UserContribution.

I remind that Kadischi/UserContribution didn't move forward as requested.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com